- Backwards Day where everything you do is backwards ... but I do like the idea of eating breakfast at dinner.
- Rubber Eraser Day (do they have a Pencil Day to go with this?)
- National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day ... it makes meal planning for the day nice and easy
- National Waffle Day ... I'm not sure how I feel about this, I'm waffling a bit
- Johnny Appleseed Day ... something will drop from the sky and give me an idea, I'm sure
- Get A Different Name Day
Of all of them, I think I like Get A Different Name Day best.
We define ourselves and others based on the names we use.
Does a boy named Chase get chased?
Does a boy named Dean become one later, even if he wasn't an early reader?
Are all girls named Tiffany or Brittany bouncy and blonde?
If I give myself a new and improved name, what would it be and who would I become?
Then again, I'd likely wind up with a stripper name of sorts. (I like May West, but it was taken - April East sounds like a stripper or a weather girl - June South sounds like she gives traffic updates.)
Ah, something to ponder as I drink my Swiss chard and blueberry smoothie.