Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

29 days of giving challenge - book thongs? yes, book thongs day 11

Evidently we as a culture cannot get enough of all things flossy. And according to my dentist, I should spend much more time with flossy things (and not in the Victoria's Secret sense *sigh*). 

Now only do our backsides have thongs, but now our books can have them, too.


Now I just wonder if the books have the same disparaging comments about them women do?

Hmm.

Why are book thongs a gift?  Easy.  I mentioned them to someone who mentioned them to someone else and now I have a project for the holidays! 

It is ultimately another gift of time.  In the desert in the hot temperatures (today was a mere 116F or 46.666C) it is hard to think about Christmas holidays.  Sooner than later though I am going to be playing Perry Como and Bing on my MP3 player getting into the mood.

Maybe I should start thinking about my annual holiday letter.  Then again, maybe not.

No comments: