Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

29 days of giving - day 16 - gift of time

While I still believe whole-heartedly in NAVY (Never Again Volunteer Yourself), there are times when it is time well spent.

Actually the time I've spent playing on blogs, the internet, and listening to some podcasts on internet marketing haven't really been such a waste of time.

Today I helped a friend establish a blog with several static pages for her project at work.  Their internet provider is expensive and difficult to get a hold of.  Frankly, sometimes do it yourself isn't perfect, but it does get the ball rolling.

So today I gifted her with my time and she gifted me with an amazing lunch.  Plus I got absolved of feeling like what I learn in the wee small hours of the night might just have value after all.

No comments: