The problem is that it is accurate.
What I think I want is a 'real' meter. One that records all of the things I'm letting get in the way of the next America's best selling novel.
Things that could be recorded:
- Loads of laundry that desperately need to be done.
- Dog fights
- Meals prepared
- Dishes washed (from china cabinet that haven't been used for years)
- Rotation of spices in the cupboard
- Audit of medicine cabinet
- Refiling fingernails so that they don't get stuck between keys forcing those pesky typographical errors
- Hunting for Dust Bunnies (it is hunting season, right?)
On these things, I have made stellar progress.
Well, I'm working on it.
- Butt in chair.
- Hands on keyboard.
- Head in the clouds.