I have finally figured out the KEY to NaNoWriMo (other than preloading someone else's work and taking credit for the time they slaved over a hot keyboard, suffered over sticky keys, and pounded their head trying to make one cohesive sentence at a time regurgitate onto the screen)!!!
1) Find and capture a plot bunny
2) Don't squeeze him or her too tight
3) Enlist aid of pirates if necessary
4) Quit looking at the clock to see if time's up for the night
5) Get someone else to do the laundry
(This looks like a likely volunteer, just don't tell him I volunteered him.)
6) Nose to the grindstone(s)
7) Peddle like crazy
8) Sleep when you can so the muse can inspire you!