Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

29 days of giving - day 8 - the gift of joy

Paraphrasing the Christmas favorite, "Do You Hear What I Hear?" I hear success for someone special to me!

She has gone through several life changes (some voluntarily, others - not) and she smells of the all important rose.  She has gone through a lot of muck and mire to obtain that sweet smell.  No one I know more deserves it than she.

So, my small gift today was sharing in her joy at a fabulous life change and a new success.

To some, this might not be a gift - to me it is.  Actually she gave the gift to me.  She trusted me enough to share the trials and tribulations that have led to this new direction.  I don't know if we would have shared the moment a couple of years ago.  I'm thrilled we were able to do it now.

My hat is off and the loud, off key cheering you hear from the stadium bleachers is me!

Congratulations.

No comments: